Thursday 12 March 2009

Miller's parents thrilled with 'GI Joe' role

Sienna Miller has admitted that her parents were thrilled by her decision to star in the forthcoming blockbuster G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra.

Speaking to Parade, the actress revealed that her family had become weary with the melancholy tone of her recent movies.

"My parents were getting fed up with my intense dramas," she explained "They were like, 'Please, just stop doing these films. You're killing us'.

"I'd never done a huge studio movie and I felt like it was time to do something where I wasn't having a breakdown or addicted to heroin or dying at the end."

The actress, who stars as The Baroness in the upcoming action movie, admitted that she had enjoyed the experience of "things blowing up all around you all the time".

She added: "I'd never done fight training, let alone been to a gym. So this was like a whole new experience."

G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra is released in the UK later this year.

No comments: