Tuesday 17 March 2009

Adams: 'Kissing DiCaprio like eating burger'

Amy Adams has revealed that she was advised to imagine that she was eating a hamburger while kissing her Catch Me If You Can co-star Leonardo DiCaprio.

Speaking to Parade, the Oscar-nominated actress admitted that she was given the advice by the film's director Steven Spielberg, in order to spice up the scene.

"I really had to go at him and climb on top of him. Steven Spielberg's direction to me was, 'Eat his face like a hamburger'," she explained.

"Steven said, 'You're starving and you're looking at him like a hamburger or maybe an ice cream cone'."

The 34-year-old added: "I talk about kissing a lot and I think I have to stop talking about my co-stars because I'm starting to sound just grossly unprofessional and boy crazy!"

No comments: